- Welcome to the Pin Practical Masterclass!
- Pin Practical Course Workbook
- Pin Practical Bonus #1: 2 Free Months of Tailwind Plus Membership
- Pin Practical Bonus #2: 1 Free Month of ConvertKit
- Pin Practical Bonus #3: 14-Day Free Trial for LeadPages + video
- Pin Practical Bonus #4: Group Board Tracking Spreadsheet
- Pin Practical Bonus #5: Buyer's Facebook Group
- Pin Practical Accelerate -- a 9-day Pinterest Challenge!
- Explode Your Pinterest Growth with Keywords
- Download Your Keyword Spreadsheet
- Optimizing Your Pinterest Profile and Boards for Success
- Set Up Your Pinterest Showcase in 2 Clicks
- Pinterest Keyword Hack on Mobile Devices
- My Favorite Hack For Thinking Outside the Box with Keywords
- Understanding the Power of Pinterest Group Boards and the Smart Feed
- 780+ Group Boards to Join by Category + How to Apply
- How to Leverage Tailwind for Pinterest Automation
- The Million Dollar Question: How Many Pins Should You Pin Per Day?
- Does Pinterest Know What Your Pin is About?
- What is Manual Pinning and Should I Do It?
- Create Pinterest Images in Under 5 Minutes Using Canva
- Use A-B Split Testing with Pinterest Images to Drive More Traffic
- A Quick Way to Test Images and Get Pin Juice Behind Pins
- The Easy Way to Hide Your Images with HTML Code
- Copy and Paste HTML Code
- How to Leverage Social Warfare for Pinterest Sharing
- Sign Up for Social Warfare
- How to Install Google Analytics in WordPress
- Capture and Interpret Essential Data Analytics to Drive Your Pinterest Strategy
- Quick Problem Solving Using Analytics
- Two Metrics to Pay Attention to in Google Analytics
- Quick and Easy Snapshot to See How Your Pins are Performing
- A Pinning Strategy Based on Tailwind Analytics
- Pin Practical Masterclass Mid Point Check-in
Business Strategist for Mom Entrepreneurs
About the instructor
Monica Froese is a mom, wife, and business strategist for mom entrepreneurs. She has an MBA degree in finance and marketing and blogs at Redefining Mom, a site for helping moms build thriving online businesses. In 2015, she traveled to the White House to discuss family-friendly workplace policies with the President’s senior advisors and has been featured on several media outlets including Fox News, Scary Mommy, Healthline, and Mom Talk Radio. With her tactical approach to balancing family and online business, she helps moms build successful businesses and change their lives at the same time.